friendship
a good friend is someone you can call from jail, but a best friend will be sitting right there next to you. Friends help you through things and are right there with you in the fun things in life. The dictionary says the definition of friendship is a state of mutual trust and support between people. That means when you get to a point you can trust and support each other thats when friendship hits. theres different kinds of friends such as your best friends, good friends, and just friends. Best friends you can tell anything to, good friends you can tell pretty much anything to, and friends you may not fully trust.
Best friends are people you can tell anything to. They are more like a sibling to you and you can do anything with them. You talk about anything and can tell each other any problem or situation you have. For example, I can tell morgan anything, but I don't hang out with her all that much. I can tell alexis and errin anything and we do pretty much everything together and talk about anything and everything when were together. All of us have other friends that are just good friends or just friends but don't share the same bond with them like we do each other.
Good friends are the people you hang out with sometimes or talk to but don't think you could tell everything to, just some things. You trust them, but there are just those things you don't think you could tell them. You can hang out with them and talk with them and can tell them most things, but just not everything. I don't wanna name any names because I don't want those friends to feel bad or anything like that, but I do have some friends that I don't think I could tell everything to.
Then there are those people that are just friends. You can hang out with them and can have a good time with them, but you cant tell them much because you just don't have that trust bond where you can do that. You talk and such yeah but there are certain things you still don't tell them. It might make things awkward or they might have a best friend that they would tell that you don't want to know. Girls are complicated, especially when it comes to friends.
Best friends do everything with you, and would end up sitting with you instead of being just the good friend you could call from jail. You have your best friends, your good friends, and your friends. They all play a different but important role in your life. You may hit bumps with them, but in the end you realize you can't live without them. With best friends you have a lot of trust, friends you have some trust, and friends you can trust only with some things. Your friends are some of the closest people in your life, and you always have to consider them and treat them right or you'll lose them.
the only thing i noticed that needing fixing was you need a real life example in the 4th paragraph. the one about people that are just friends.
ReplyDeleteI like your narrative hook alot and i think it is pretty funny, I think you could have worded your thesis statement a little better but other than that it is very good.
ReplyDelete