Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Write compositions with a variety of sentence structures and lengths

simple - I would rather hunt in fall any day.
compound - I mean I love my summer, but fall is my favorite.
complex - Its so much prettier outside and I'm in love with it.
compound-complex - I dont like going hunting when theres snow because it means you have to put on more clothes, it makes it harder to walk to where ever your gonna sit and having all the clothes on makes you hot, and dragging a deer through the snow is not fun.

1 comment:

  1. these are all sentences from my fall writing. they are different types of sentences and there are a variety of them in all my writings. a lot of the times i dont really pay attention to what kind of sentences im using, they just kinda happen. it depends on what im talking about and what im trying to explain.

    ReplyDelete