my favorite season
my favorite season is def got to be fall. Its soo pretty and its nice out a lot. I mean I love my summer, but fall is my fav. Its hunting season in the fall, too. And I looooove that time of the year. Its volleyball season, and the only part I dont like is school and it means it getting closer to winter. I hate being cold all the time. It gets old. In the fall its not messy and everything isnt soaked like spring. Fall also means football season. And everybody loves football season. Sometimes it gets pretty cold in the fall, but not as bad as winter and theres no snow, so I can deal with it. I dont like going hunting when theres snow because it means you have to put on more clothes, it makes it harder to walk to where ever your gonna sit and having all the clothes on makes you hot, and dragging a deer through the snow is not fun. I would rather hunt in fall anyday. And in fall it means halloween! And pumpkins! Basically everything about fall I love. Its so much prettier outside and Im in love with it. Everything is better about fall :)
i wrote this for a writing submission and this is just the draft of it. i never really did anything with it other than people in the class wrote comments on it and said things about it. its about fall and why i like it and and some things i dont like about it.
ReplyDelete